Saturday, March 19, 2011

making a papercraft series

After just making a few paper toy, I'm getting fired up to get a little serious about doing it. I may have a little knowledge about doing this but I'll try my best. Anyway thousands of appreciation to Mr. James Ronald Lo for the encouragement.

And following his footstep I decided to make my paper toy using his templates. Hopefully I would come out with my own templates soon.

And for the first step, I would like to make a list of things I wanted/can do. Here are the list of em':

Transformers Series
1. Optimus Prime - I saw some comments on Mr. James' site about this characters and i decided to try this. One of my favorite Autobots.

2. Bumblebee - another favorite.

Kai Lone Wolf Series
1. Lone Wolf - main character of this adventure gamebook.

2. Banedon - a magician and a friend of Lone Wolf.

That's all for now. Will update the list from time to time. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment