Friday, March 18, 2011

the wolf within me

I was in secondary school - one of elite school in Kuching where one of my classmate introduced to me an adventure game book - Kai Lone Wolf. It was really interesting and great game book ever played.



After years of searching, I found the game book online a few years ago and downloaded them but it lost when I had to format my laptop. Now! I found the website back.


Click on image to go to website


"You are the sole survivor of a devastating attack on the monastery where you were learning the skills of the Kai Lords. You swear vengeance on the Darklords for the massacre of the Kai warriors, and with a sudden flash of insight you know what you must do. You must set off on a perilous journey to the capital city to warn the King of the terrible threat that faces his people: For you are now the last of the Kai you are now Lone Wolf."


No comments:

Post a Comment