Monday, November 1, 2010

the unique key

I have a key
not so golden key
just simple unique key
a key to the place
no one else know

once
I wanted to give the key
to a girl
and show her the way
to the unpredictable place

but there she was
standing on the path
in front of the door
but she didn't step in
and left the key there

then I walked
with the key in my hand
with sorrow around me
with the birds singing
and the sound keep fading

I bumped into a girl
I showed her the unique key
but I didn't tell her
about the place leads by the key
well, she also left me. alone

again. I was alone.
walking on the path of sorrow
with the key in my hand
and rain follows my path
weak. numb. cold

and there
a girl stands in front
smiled at me
I smiled back and thought
"this girl is different"

really differ from before
from the way and what she speaks
from what she wear and what she ate
and I look at the key in my hand
"should I give her this key?"

later I gave her
the unique key
to the place I called heart
immediately she enters
the unpredictable place

and in there she was
for a moment
not for long
but I want her to be there always
till death do us part

now
she holds the key
and filling the place with memories
of sweet and sour even bitter
made me smiles and cries

but one day
she wanted to give back the key
she can't fill and give the place anything. anymore.
just left the place with memories
for me to remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment